A beautiful Sawtooth Stag Beetle with closed wings in a handmade wooden frame, mounted on high quality ivory card. The scientific and common names are printed beneath the beetle, and a small information sticker can be found on the back of the frame.
- Scientific Name: Lamprima Adolphinae
- Common Name: Sawtooth Stag Beetle
- Family: Lucanidae
- Locality: New Guinea and Papua
- Average Size: 23-40mm
- Internal Frame Size: 5x5 inches
- External Frame Size: 152 x 152 x 33mm
- Frame Colour: Black or White
Please Note: As these specimens are real insects, the one you receive may differ in size and shape to the one displayed. We ask that you bear this in mind, but if you have any concerns with you purchase, please contact us and we will do our very best to help.
Ethics: All of our specimens have died of natural causes and are sourced from conservation projects that work to support local communities and protect habitats. No insects were harmed for the purpose of making these frames.