A beautiful Madagascan Bullseye Moth in a handmade wooden frame, mounted on high quality ivory card. The scientific and common names are printed beneath the moth, and a small information sticker can be found on the back of the frame.
- Scientific Name: Antherina suraka
- Common Name: Madagascan Bullseye Moth
- Family: Saturniidae
- Locality: Madagascar
- Average Wingspan: 90-110mm
- Internal Frame Size: 6x6 inches
- External Frame Size: 182 x 182 x 33mm
- Frame Colour: Black or White
Please Note: As these specimens are real insects, the one you receive may differ in size and shape to the one displayed. We ask that you bear this in mind, but if you have any concerns with you purchase, please contact us and we will do our very best to help.